Bathroom Tile Installers
Do you need bathroom tile installers services in Pembroke Pines, FL? If so, we can help. Tile Installers Pembroke Pines Pros are a professional company that has been providing these services for years and can offer you the most competitive prices on the market. Our team of professionals is qualified to perform any type of tile installation from flooring to backsplash, countertops, and more! Contact our office today if you want to learn more about what we have available.
Bathroom Tile Installation Benefits
Having tile installed in your bathrooms has many benefits for your home that other types of bathroom flooring may not offer. These are a few benefits of installing tile in your bathrooms
- Tile provides you with a durable, attractive surface for your bathroom. Tile is very pretty and can be installed to look like natural stone or marble. No matter what type of tile you decide on there are many colors available that will work well in all types of bathrooms from small to large spaces.
- You don't have to worry about scratches on your bathroom tile because most tiles are made of ceramic and can be glazed to a shiny surface that is resistant to scratches.
- Tile will last for years with the proper maintenance. You won't have to worry about your bathroom floors getting damaged because tile is very strong material, unlike wood or vinyl which may stain easily without protection from other materials such as flooring pads.
- The home value increases with the installation of tile floors in bathrooms. On average, each remodeled bathroom increases the home value by tens of thousand of dollars
- Tile installation is a safe and easy procedure that can be done in as little as one day with minimal mess and disruption to your space.
- Bathroom tile installation services are available year round so you don't have to wait for the perfect time of year or weather conditions to get your bathroom tiled professionally.
Tile Installers Pembroke Pines Pros has team that will not only help with bathroom tile installation, but also advice and educate on all available options for your project. Depending on the purpose of your bathroom tile, we can help you find the right type of tile for your project.
What exactly is a bathroom tile installation service?
A bathroom tile installer will measure out the dimensions of your bathroom and then cut the tiles for you, either at their facility or on-site depending on how big they are. They also make sure that everything fits perfectly together before grouting. Our Tile Installation Pembroke Pines FL team has years of experience and can help you with you bathroom tile installation project within your budget and the timeframe.
What type of tile is good for bathrooms?
There are many different types of tile for use in bathrooms, but one type that is often considered the best option is porcelain. Porcelain offers a beautiful and durable finish to your bathroom space with its sleek white color.
You can find some other great options if you want something in another color or pattern, such as ceramic tiles which are available in different sizes and shapes.
Do I need to waterproofing shower before tiling?
When it comes to tiling a shower, it's important that you waterproof the walls of your bathroom before installation. You'll need to seal any cracks or openings in them and then install an appropriate barrier like dry-laid tile backer board (or water resistant cement boards) before installing your tiles.
If you have a glass enclosure (for example), then the best way to waterproof is with a pre-formed shower base.
How much does it cost to install tile in a bathroom?
The cost to install bathroom tile depends on the size and extent of the project. For a small bathroom project, the cost ranges from $500 to $700. For a medium-sized project, the cost is generally between $1000 and $1400. This estimate includes materials like tile, grout, cement board underlayment if necessary for waterproofing purposes as well as installation labor costs which are typically included in this price range. However, if you are looking at installing tile in larger bathrooms (with all four walls tiled) which is more common you can expect to be around $2000.
If you are looking for bathroom tile installers in the Pembroke Pines area, look no further. Tile Installers Pembroke Pines FL Pros has been installing and replacing tile since 1999. We have a team of top notch professionals that can handle any size job, from residential to commercial. We work with a variety of materials including ceramic, porcelain, natural stone and glass mosaics.
We offer free estimates on all jobs and will be happy to discuss your specific needs so we can come up with the best solution for your situation. Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment!